- The APAC experience (a ‘restorative prison’ programme started in Brazil, and available in several countries, promoted by Prison Fellowship)
- Youth in conflict with the law
- Post-legal conciliation
- Restoration and rehabilitation
- Prisoners and human rights
- Other Latin American experience
Lynette Parker of Prison Fellowship International also helped with this course. My role was to provide a short input on restorative justice in the UK, to show participants that RJ was not just a Latin American concept, but is also available elsewhere. More courses are planned and they would like to run some RJ pilot projects - but funding is an obstacle.